Back Row, L-R:
Jack Snodgrass (Friends Lifetime Member), Harold Cramer, Kathy Denton (President), Ginny Streckewald (Vice-President), Kathie Bard (Friends Member), Nan Cavenaugh, Michael Clater, Bob Alpert
Front Row, Seated, L-R:
Jo Sheppard, Pat Hassinger (Secretary), Darlene Kvaternik (Immediate Past President), Deborah Braxton (Treasurer)
- Number of members: 46
- Frequency of meetings: Monthly, except book sale months
- Average number attending meetings: 6-10
- Book Sale: Friends have access to the members-only preview sale the evening before the official sale start, from 5-7pm. You can even join the Friends when you walk through the door!
- Where books are stored: Donated storage unit
- Where sales are held: Front parking lot of Kline or in the Community Room
- Other regular & special Friends activities: newsletter; some adult, children’s, and family programs
Pop-up book sales
Front parking lot of Kline or in the Community Room
- March 31, April 1
Thursdays, January 5, February 2, and March 2
at 5:30 p.m.
Book Bingo at Kline Library
Bingo is back! Come play this classic with your family and friends. There will be books and other prizes for players of all ages. Picture Bingo will be available for the little ones. No registration is required.
Saturday, March 4
at 10:30 a.m.
Seussical Birthday Party
The Friends of Kline Library will celebrate National Read Across America by hosting a Seussical birthday party. Children of all ages are invited to attend.
>> Visit The Friends of Kline Facebook Page
>> Click here to see a list of all upcoming Friends Events
Kathy Denton - President
Virginia (Ginny) Streckewald - Vice-President
Pat Hassinger - Secretary
Deborah Braxton, Treasurer