As a Funding Information Network partner, the Dauphin County Library System provides free, local, public access to:
• Foundation Directory Online Professional (grants available to nonprofit organizations)
• Foundation Grants to Individuals Online (educational scholarships, research grants, etc.),
• Foundation Maps (an interactive mapping tool for grant makers, policymakers, and researchers).
For full access to this resource, inquire at our Grants Information Center located at the East Shore Area Library.
Click here to sign up for our Grantseekers mailing list..
Keep informed about:
• Future Workshops
• Networking Opportunities
• Funding Information Network updates
Access Grant Space from anywhere.This service of the Foundation Center provides support for nonprofits worldwide.
As a Funding Information Network partner, The Library is hosting a free workshop in the East Shore Area Library’s lower level meeting rooms.
Presented by Chad Barger, CFRE
Fundraising Productivity Strategist & Director of the Cultural Enrichment Fund
Attendees will learn how to seek corporate support including:
• The different types of corporate giving.
• What motivates corporations to give?
• How to find potential corporate partners.
This workshop is a one hour introductory class that will pave the way to corporate support! Following the class there will be a 30-minute, hands-on exercise to help your organization determine if it is ready to seek corporate contributions. This is an optional activity, yet we encourage you to participate if you can.
Friday, May 19, 2017
10:30 am to 12:00 pm
East Shore Area Library lower level meeting rooms
Register for this event >
Research and Resources
Job Help Center
Business and Investment Tools
Homework Help & Schools
Health and Human Services
Grants Information Center
Newspapers and Magazines
Newspapers.com Pennsylvania Edition
Ask a Librarian
Foundations & Grants
Data & Stats
Management & Leadership
Small Business & Government
More about Nonprofit Grants
Enter your email and password below to access dcls.org advanced features. Passwords are case sensitive.