As a Funding Information Network partner, the Dauphin County Library System provides free, local, public access to:
• Foundation Directory Online Professional (grants available to nonprofit organizations)
• Foundation Grants to Individuals Online (educational scholarships, research grants, etc.),
• Foundation Maps (an interactive mapping tool for grant makers, policymakers, and researchers).
For full access to this resource, inquire at our Grants Information Center located at the East Shore Area Library.
Click here to sign up for our Grantseekers mailing list..
Keep informed about:
• Future Workshops
• Networking Opportunities
• Funding Information Network updates
Access Grant Space from anywhere.This service of the Foundation Center provides support for nonprofits worldwide.
As a Funding Information Network partner, The Library is hosting a free workshop in the East Shore Area Library’s lower level meeting rooms.
Attendees will learn the 10 most important things you need to know about finding grants including:
• Who funds nonprofits and what are their motivations?
• What do funders really want to know about the organizations they are interested in funding?
• How do you identify potential funders and make the first approach?
A demonstration of the Foundation Directory Online database of grants and grant giving organizations will be included. Following this workshop, library staff will be available to assist attendees with conducting searches—library laptops will be available for use.
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
10:30 am to 12:00 pm
East Shore Area Library lower level meeting rooms
Register for this event >
(Registration Begins September 14, 2016)
Research and Resources
Job Help Center
Business and Investment Tools
Homework Help & Schools
Health and Human Services
Grants Information Center
Newspapers and Magazines
Ask a Librarian
Foundations & Grants
Data & Stats
Management & Leadership
Small Business & Government
More about Nonprofit Grants
Enter your email and password below to access dcls.org advanced features. Passwords are case sensitive.