Our Promise to Supporters of The Library
It is most important to us that your gift is used in the manner you envision when you make it. As part of that commitment, The Library subscribes to a Donor Bill of Rights. We take steps to report to you the impact your gift has made through personal communication where possible, as well as a donor newsletter, library website, an impact report and other means.
Giving is deeply personal and, studies have shown, deeply rewarding to both the donor and the institution receiving the support. Our promise to you is that your gift to The Library will be used to positively impact your local community by furthering both The Library’s mission and your charitable vision.
To aid you in your donation planning we offer the following tools and information:
- The Donor Bill of Rights
- Dauphin County Library System Annual Report
- Endowment Fund Descriptions
- Types of Giving Available at The Library
- The Library’s Gift Acceptance Policy
- The Library’s Gift Recognition Policy
- Sample Donor Newsletter (Information Place)
- Register for The Library E-newsletter
- DCLS 990 Public Inspection - 2017
- DCLS Audit Report for 2016-2017
- 2017 Impact Report
Don't wish to give online?
Click here to learn the other methods for making a gift.