An Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have been asked to submit an online application for an unlisted position – please click here and be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
DAUPHIN COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM IS CURRENTLY SEEKING QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Public Services Assistant
Dauphin County Library System is seeking a part time public services assistant at the William H. & Marion C. Alexander Family Library. The public services assistant performs customer services, uses computer software for circulation of materials, and offers basic reference service. Interacts courteously with the public in person and by telephone; opens or closes the building.
Qualified candidates should complete our application and email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Resumes are required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Training or experience with computer keyboarding and basic office software.
- One year experience dealing with the public.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted to place materials on high and low shelves.
- Ability to reach and bend to place books on shelves, kneeling and sitting on the floor during tasks.
Rate of Pay
$9.55 per hour
This Part Time Position has the schedule of Monday through Thursday, 4:15 PM - 8:15 PM
Volunteer Opportunities at The Library
Ask for a volunteer application when you check out your books!
Whether you're looking for a new career, a second job, or just need help with your resume The Library's Job Help Center is a great place to start. Our goal is to provide you with the resources you need to prepare for an interview and find a job. Click Here >>