To help us better serve you, please answer a few questions about programs for adults at The Library.
1. What library do you visit most often?:
East Shore Area Library (Colonial Park)
Elizabethville Area Library
Johnson Memorial Library (Millersburg)
Kline Library (29th Street)
Madeline Olewine Memorial Library (Uptown Hbg.)
McCormick Riverfront Library (Downtown Hbg.)
Northern Dauphin Library (Lykens)
William H. & Marion C. Alexander Family Library (Hummelstown)
2. What days are the best for you to attend programs? (Check all that apply.):
3. What time of day is best for you to attend programs?
4. What programs would you be interested in attending? (Check all that apply.)
5. If The Library offered a program of interest to you at another library, how far would you be willing to travel to attend?
6. (Optional) Please indicate your age range.
18 - 24
25 - 34
35 - 44
45 - 54
55 - 64
65 - 74
7. (Optional) Please indicate your gender
8. (Optional) E-Mail Address
Check here if we may use your email address to send information about library news, events and services Check here if we may use your email address to send information about library news, events and services
Please click the submit button only once. This form may take a moment to send, you will receive a success message momentarily. Thank you.
Calendar of Events & Programs
Programs for Kids
Programs for Adults
Light the Way to Learning Banquet
Suggest a Library Event
Enter your email and password below to access dcls.org advanced features. Passwords are case sensitive.