Freading on an iPhone or iPad
- If you don’t already have the free Freading app, you can download it from iTunes app store.
- In your browser, navigate to https://dcls.freading.com
- Log in using your Library Card Number and PIN.
- Select FREADING e-Book Service at the bottom of the list
- Peruse the collection for an eBook.
- Tap on the eBook cover and select the [Download epub] link below the cover.
- A new window will appear for you to choose an app. Tap the [Open in…] button and select the Freading app from the list of available options.
- The first time you download a book into the Freading app the book cover will appear, but it will say Download Failed, until you select the [i] (to the right of the book cover) and are prompted to activate the app with an Adobe ID.