1. Do you check out audiobooks from The Library? If yes, how many do you check out at a time?
2. If you checkout audiobooks , please mark all of the formats that you check out:
3. Do you place audiobooks on hold though the library catalog or at the checkout desk? If yes, how many do you place on hold each month?
4. Do you currently download eAudiobooks through Overdrive? If yes, how many do you check out at a time?
5. Do you place holds on eAudiobooks through Overdrive? If yes, how many do you place on hold each month?
6. The Library is currently investigating adding a service called Hoopla, which would allow you to stream audiobooks through their website and mobile app. Would you be interested in streaming audiobooks through this free library service?
7. Many of Overdrive’s audiobooks are also available through Hoopla. Hoopla allows simultaneous access, this means that you would have no wait time for the Hoopla version, but the library would not buy these same titles from Overdrive. Would you be willing to subscribe to both services to check out eAudiobooks?
8. Due to the expense of making Hoopla available, we would be able to offer a maximum of 3 checkouts per month per person. Does this negatively or positively affect your opinion of the library spending money on this service instead of more physical audiobooks or Overdrive eAudiobooks?
9. Based on this information, I think the library should add Hoopla to its list of free services.
Using The Library
Online Catalog & Card Account FAQ
Questions About My Account
Get a Library Card
Renew & Return Materials
Fines & Fees
Request an Interlibrary Loan
Computers & Internet
Calculate Your Library Savings
Print from Anywhere
Ask a Librarian
Enter your email and password below to access dcls.org advanced features. Passwords are case sensitive.