Dauphin County Library System: Open for Discovery!

Book Junkies Online Book Club header

You will need to register on the DCLS website and log in to your DCLS website account in order to participate in the forums. More information on the login and registration procedure can be found in the Website Registration/Login Help Document. Check the upper right corner of your screen to register or log in now!

Select the reading club based on the age range of the book you are reviewing. Click the "New Topic" (red button, above the gray box) button to add a new book review. Or, as you are reading a post from another commenter, you can click "Add Reply" to comment on what they have written.

For more information on using the forum, please click here.

RSS Feed Print
Suspect - Robert Crais
echo_sg57
Posted: Friday, February 1, 2013 5:43 PM

Just starting to get into it, but it certainly is a change of pace for Robert Crais, as he steps aside from Elvis and Joe.  Adds a bit of reference to the Elvis Cole series with a mention of John Chen.  I think this book so far puts Robert at a new level.  I've seen him go from strictly first person, to 3rd person omniscient, and now, he takes us inside Maggie's mind.  If you haven't yet read this book and you love dogs, or just want something different, pick up Suspect today!  I won't give too much away, but it's Robert Crais!  You will approve.  Check him out on Facebook.  He is currently touring to promote Suspect.

• Search Options:
    • Catalog
    • Website
    • Magazine Articles